Saturday, August 20, 2016

Fresh Garden Salsa and more




So, let's catch up.

Exciting things have been happening here at Dishing Memories.


I've been asked to be a recurring guest blogger on a website called "Better Health Greater Wealth".  It features, as the name suggests, ways to live a "smarter healthier lifestyle and all the wellness cooking that goes with it."  Cool, right? 


My first post appears on the website today and I thought you'd like to see it.   It's a garden salsa, made with the freshest ingredients the summer has to offer.  A picture of it appears above and here's the link...check it out, then make it for yourself and your friends:


http://www.betterhealthgreaterwealth.tv/better-health-greater-wealth-blog/fresh-garden-salsa

Okay...what else?  Oh ya...there's also a NATIONAL TV SHOW (swear!) and I have been invited to tape some cooking segments for it.  Fun!  I will keep you posted on this so we can watch together.  You bring the popcorn.

We're gonna have so much fun together, you and me.  Writing crazy stuff here...submitting healthy stuff there...getting ourselves on tv...  

Stick with me, kid!  It's just keeps gettin' better!  :)






No comments:

Post a Comment